Thursday, September 27, 2012

ARGH

Earlier this afternoon, I got a message from the photographer I found several months ago and booked that said "blah blah, I won't be doing your wedding or engagement shoot [scheduled for a week from now], blah blah, refund."

Yes, we've got nine months, but everybody that's been recommended to me since has been booked already or costs $2000+. Since we had $500ish budgeted for wedding photography, spending more than 200% of that budget isn't going to work.

So anybody reading this who has had/been in/been to a Maine wedding recently: any affordable photographer recommendations? I'm looking for decent quality, nothing fancy, and printing rights to the photos.

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Megan Roy is a great photographer and just a great person all around. She mostly does families/kids, but she's done weddings before (though I'm not positive if she's doing them currently, but it doesn't hurt to ask if you're interested) and I think she's really good and reasonably priced. She did photos of our daughter and they were beautiful. She's in Norway (her husband is a chemistry teacher at OHCHS). Anyway, this is her site if you want to check her out: http://www.meganroyphotography.com/

    ReplyDelete